2.12.2008

If they're going to be stuck in my head

Then I see no reason why they shouldn't be stuck in yours. Enjoy, and try reeeeal hard not to open a new browser tab so that you can purchase MacBook Air systems or Old Navy sweaters. It will be hard, but you must not let those tricky b*****ds also known as advertisers to seduce you!



I have to say, though. This next video freaked me right the heck out initially, on account of I was not even expecting clowns. It isn't right to just toss a clown at someone like that. I could have died. But I made it through that part, and it got a big "awwww" from me at the end.

4 comments:

Scully said... [reply]

I think that sometimes, we are both tuned in to the same collective consciousness because both those songs were so embedded in my head, I had to get them from iTunes. Also, clowns are creepy. And I was wondering if after the 'New Soul' video there would be some disclaimer about how not goldfish were injured during the filming. Or something.

Lindsay said... [reply]

The "New Soul" song IS catchy. It's actually also been stuck in my head for the last week or so, which was fine at first, because I liked it. But now....it's starting to get old.

SJ said... [reply]

I had "New Soul" stuck in my head from the commercials, but didn't know the name of it. I'm glad you posted that video.

Natalie Gordon said... [reply]

I love "Take Me the Way I Am." That song makes me think of my sweet husband. But, if one of us had a secret passion to become a clown, I don't know if our marriage would last. Maybe if it was just a passing phase and not a life choice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...