9.20.2011

Trip Teaser

I promise a recap is on the way, but here are a few pics of our trip! We had a great time. And Little Lord Voldemort was an angel on the planes despite only sleeping for about 15 minutes each way. Sigh. 
View of Pittsburgh from top of Duquesne Incline
Downtown Pittsburgh
 
Cousins!



Two super sexy tourists on the Mall
  
After White House tour--thanks, Jim Matheson's office!
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, OH
Lake Erie
Historic Kirtland, OH
Amazing breakfast at Pamela's Diner, Pittsburgh



Our fabulous hosts

6 comments:

Kimi said... [reply]

Umm.. so the only picture that shows up on this post is the last one of me, jeff, and trey. Haha. I'm sure that's just the one that everyone wanted to see! :)

Nemesis said... [reply]

What?? I see them all on my computer, is anyone else having this problem? I bet it's that darn Picasa's fault . . .

Allison said... [reply]

I can't see any of them except the last one also.

Ali said... [reply]

Me either. Glad The Dark Lord was so good on your flights, though!

Nemesis said... [reply]

Ugh. Stupid Picasa. Stand by . . .

chosha said... [reply]

I am so out of date on my blogging. Trying to remember if the TDL was born last time I checked in...

Anyway, saw this and thought you might like it. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001818583597#!/photo.php?fbid=10150320670469678&set=a.454005754677.244253.6326259677&type=1&theater

Cute photos. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...