5.20.2006

Hah!

I am free, free, free!

I finished my last paper at 30 minutes before the deadline. And I got a blessing from my home teachers the night before when they came over, which I can now totally recommend. I wasn't stressed out or rushed or anything at the end. So that was really, really nice.

Of course, all my fingernails are gone now. And half my toenails. But it could be worse.

Also I dreamed that my Collection Management teacher turned all evil and threatened to kill me because I hadn't finished writing the paper for her yet. That was a bit freaky. Instead of her normal sassy Scottish friendly self, she suddenly became like that really sneaky evil aristocrat lady that Lindsay Duncan played in Tom Jones and I kept expecting her to rake her nails down my face all slow like she did to that poor footman.

But now it's all okay. And then I got myself all dolled up in my 40s dress and did the hair and wore the pearls and the shoes which did not match and ate marinated brie on toast for dinner and had a good time. So thanks for pulling for me, everyone!! You won't have to do it again until September!

8 comments:

Jenny said... [reply]

wow. marinated cheese. Sounds delicous. I had it with slivered almonds and grapes at Ed's dad's but it wasn't as good as your and that just made me sad.

Jenny said... [reply]

Also, I was looking at your pictures just now and I was thinking to myself 'I want to go to the Bea... wait. I just did that today. NEVERMIND!'.

Thank you for the reminder!

FOODIE said... [reply]

WAY TO GO NEM! I am feeling right there with you on the lack of fingernails when I am stressed out. I never did make it to my toenails, cause I just ate at my fingers til they were sore! Could have used the toenail tatic!

Mmm, cheese sounds so good. Haven't had any cheese, let alone good cheese like marinated brie on toast in months. STUPID DIET, STUPID!

Cicada said... [reply]

But you never even finished watching Tom Jones!

Your Host said... [reply]

Congratulations, Nemesis.

Kari said... [reply]

Yes, Th. why haven't you introduced us?? Especially since Nemesis is apparently in my new adopted homeland even as we speak!! What gives, man!

So good to know you now, Nem!

Kelly said... [reply]

Mmm, marinated brie....{slobber,slobber]...

Oh. Sorry about that.

Congratulations!

Panini said... [reply]

oh my gosh--I can't believe you've finished your Masters! Is it really ALL over? wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...