11.22.2006

Not to be a mommy blogger or anything

It has been fun living with the kiddies for the past couple of weeks. It's especially fun to watch Savvy try to manipulate everyone around her. She has decided that pretty much everything belongs to her. "THAT'S MINES!!" is her most-used expression, I think. Unless you count the way that she'll keep repeating a demand over and over again, especially when we're in the car.


I want jelly beans, Momma.

I want jelly beans, Momma.

Hey, I want jelly beans, Momma.

Momma I want jelly beans.


Because the only reason we haven't given in yet is that we just couldn't hear her properly.

My absolute favorite, though, is her way of asking for things.

Savvy: I wan' mumble mumble jeybeans mumble mumble Eat Thins mumble

Me: (trying to translate) You want me to feed you jelly-beans and ice cream while you push baby Ethan down over and over again and laugh maniacally?

Savvy: (brightly) Okay!

Then she sniggers to herself at how easily tricked these humans are.

6 comments:

Desmama said... [reply]

And just what, tell me, is so wrong with mommy bloggers, huh? Huh? You wanna piece of me? Let me wipe the drool off my shirt and you can HAVE piece of me, you sassy little thing.

goddessdivine said... [reply]

So is she throwing tantrums yet? Those are fun. Just as long as she doesn't act like that in Walmart. Those Walmart kids.....

Nemesis said... [reply]

Bring it, Desmom! There is nothing wrong with mommy bloggers. I just don't happen to be one, on account of my cobwebbed womb which has born no fruit.

Kristen, she totally does the tantrums. I think she started early there.

Desmama said... [reply]

Cobwebbed womb which has born no fruit? I love mixed metaphors! ;)

Jenny said... [reply]

You know, I really don't appreciate you talking about my children on the internet and using their real names and things. You totally violated our privacy. Didn't you learn anything in school about internet predators? I think I'm going to sue you and take your 401K. That'll show you.

Nemesis said... [reply]

Yeah, you do that. Only you can kiss being the favorite goodbye at that point, sister.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...