9.03.2011

21 Day Challenge, Day 18: Statement Jewelry

I have a couple of cool necklaces, but I already wear them all the time. I decided to go crazy and do earrings instead.

For me, this is a big pair of earrings. The biggest I own, anyway, although I have no recollection of when or where I got them. I'm thinking though that it might be fun to keep an eye out for something bigger and funkier to start wearing. But light, because I don't need my earlobes stretching down to my shoulders.

I did feel very fancy going out in these!


The pink forehead and nose are courtesy of not wearing enough sunblock at Seven Peaks this morning. But look who had a great time!







2 comments:

Ali said... [reply]

I love bigger earrings with curly hair - I think the textures are so pretty together!

Señora H-B said... [reply]

Such awesome earrings! Sorry about the sunburn, but it looks like it was acquired through oodles of fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...