4.07.2012

Happy Easter!



My little niece Savannah, aka The Precious, was baptized today. Remember that one time when I started this blog and she was a baby? Yeah, me too. Now she does things like read chapter books and play the piano and get baptized. It was such a sweet experience to be there with her, and especially to have my parents there as well.

They came for the baptism, and now we are trying to cram in as much family time as possible! Tonight we're going out for dinner at Thai Village in American Fork, and tomorrow afternoon we're getting together for a big Easter dinner before my Dad has to fly back. I'm making my fabulous deviled eggs, so no matter what else happens it'll be a party. (This is the closest thing I can find to my recipe. I don't use light mayo, though (because I'm not disgusting) and I don't use Tabasco. I top half with paprika for the rabble and the other half with nutmeg + sea salt, which is infinitely better.)

Happy Easter, and here's a little food for the soul:


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...