2.06.2008

Maybe a shower would have been wise, but I was sleeping

Do you ever get that one kind of zit--the kind that has no real head but still manages to protrude about 3 inches out of your face, causing poor posture, neck strains, and a limp? The bit I like best is when it starts flaking, and so when I try to put concealer on the thing it looks like I'm about to start molting and shed my entire epidermis in the manner of a garden snake or other reptile.

Which I'm sure would prove a lot of library moms right about me.

So yeah, I'm not so much feeling like my gorgeous best today. Let's hope this is not the day in which my personal magnetism pulls Ioan Gruffudd, dazed by love, into my library in the manner of Justin Timberlake being dragged across town by a Pepsi drinker in this Superbowl ad.

(And yes. Sometimes my laughs come cheap, like at the end of this video.)

9 comments:

Scully said... [reply]

That video made my Wednesday.

Mrs. Hass-Bark said... [reply]

Thank you for unruining my afternoon.

Nemesis said... [reply]

Hee, I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It was the "Hey to you" that got me.

Jenny said... [reply]

I am beginning to think you have a crush on little JT. Sorry about the zit.

Anonymous said... [reply]

I have one of those too. Thank you for making me feel like I'm not the only one. Love the video too. I'm Scully and Parker's friend by the way.

Scully said... [reply]

It definitely is the "Hey to you" that makes it art, Nem. Even after being beaten to a pulp, drug through the streets, and loosing a shoe, his first instinct is to hit on the girl.

Cooldad said... [reply]

The "Hey to you " was cute but flying into the open car door and cruising down the street on it was an out loud laugh and a half.

Anonymous said... [reply]

I wrote that.

Azy Does It said... [reply]

I hate these kind of zits and if you try to pop them- its over.
Thanks for your writing!

azydoesit.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...