1.26.2012

Day 2: Monochromatic

Thanks so much to everyone for your compliments on the last post and for assuring me that my cardigan is, in fact, attractive and age-appropriate. Has been kind of a frazzling week (gory details forthcoming) so I haven't been on the ball with posting or responding. Let's try for a bit of catch up then, shall we?

Grey/black would have still been the easiest choice, but I went for the next easiest: blue. I had never put these things together before and I quite liked the way they looked. Check out the kind of fun I had trying to get a picture using the self-timer option on my camera:




Old Navy jeans, Gap cardigan, Downeast shirt, Kohls necklace

My face and hair are not included because I actually threw that outfit back on just now to get a picture and it is quite possible that my face and hair will never be ready for any sort of photography at all today.

Am participating in Kayla's 10-Day Challenge

3 comments:

Kayla Moncur said... [reply]

Oh my gosh, these pictures made me laugh so hard.

Also, I like the blue!

Kayla
Freckles in April

emandtrev said... [reply]

I love the pics too! Good work on the blue. I went the same route with color.

Brittney said... [reply]

Hi Nem! I love your posts, you manage to make everything seem clever and hilarious, even the fact that I never mop my floor seems ok and funny to me now that I know I am in the same boat as you. Actually, I'm here to confess that I have a blog crush on you, and I told everybody over at http://vintagerevivals.blogspot.com/ so.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...