7.04.2012

Waiting for the fireworks

Last night we watched the Logan fireworks, which they always do on the night of the 3rd rather than the 4th. 

When I asked my sister Jenny if she wanted us to save a spot for her on the lawn outside of Lee's, she wondered if I'd suddenly become the kind of person who watches fireworks from grocery store parking lots. Except then she saw what I meant (it's this long grassy area that runs along 600 East past Lee's grocery store) and is now a fan. Plus when you get bored or want a break from running around after escapee children or just remember that you need peanut m&ms or dish soap, the store is right there.

The Dark Lord kept busy while we waited for it to get dark, and the 2nd and 3rd pictures are photo documentation of the only two times that he rested his body.


"Oh my gosh, are you getting this??? It is bubbles from a gun and also other kids!!!"



It was a great fireworks show--it seems like every year they do something I've never seen before. 

Here's hoping we all have a wonderful Independenc Day today. And if you live in the West, especially in Utah, especially anywhere near my farm house, please be smart with your fireworks and do not burn the place down. I'm just saying. Thank you.

ps. Remember the Declaration of Independence on NPR! (You know, that place where you get the news and also the Spirit.)

2 comments:

westcoastsoul said... [reply]

Aw your little guy is too cute : )

Nemesis said... [reply]

Thanks, westcoastsoul! I may be biased, but I think so too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...